Monday 15 November 2021

You are wonderful

You are wonderful, fulfilling my wildest dreams.         You are there for me, helping me fight back the devil’s ugly schemes. You bring me verses for me to recall. You pick me up when I fall. You are my all in all. 

You’re the Alpha and Omega, the mighty one. You’re counsellor, comforter, God’s only son. You loved me, and gave yourself for me, and died upon a tree. 

You took my sin upon yourself. You suffered the shame and the scorn for my eternal house. You offer forgiveness through your blood. You canceled my debt, and your blessings well over me like a flood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you content with God's answer?

The other day I was at work, and the two-year old who I look after was reading pooh bear on the couch. Well, it was towards the end of the d...