Thursday 9 February 2023

Trust in God

 All day long I am chased. They follow me.  They attack me. They walk over me and fight constantly to have my mind and soul. They fight to have my being. They want to live in me a life that is not at all pleasing to my creator. They thrive on sin. Who is 'they'? Me, Myself, and I. I long for the glory. I long for the credit. I long for the praise. I am my biggest enemy. And often I leave myself worried and afraid.

Yet when I am afraid I will trust in God. He is the one that needs to be living and working through my life. He's the one that needs to be on the throne of my heart. What a relief it is that I can go to the Lord in prayer and confide in him. He will look after me and fight for me. He wants me. He loves me. He gives perfect peace and love. For this I am thankful, and will strive to live my life for God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you content with God's answer?

The other day I was at work, and the two-year old who I look after was reading pooh bear on the couch. Well, it was towards the end of the d...